Welcome to hqRule!
hqRule is a rules engine for mapping or deriving data attribute values based on configurable business rules. The engine runs on SQL Server as a CLR assembly, and can easily be integrated into a larger product or process.
With hqRule, you can…
- Define Results that are as simple or as complex as required, from a simple list of country or currency codes to a deeply hierarchical asset classification scheme.
- Create Rules that express a broad range of logic, from the simple to the very complex. Rules that operate against a hierarchy can be defined progressively, meaning each level of the hierarchy inherits the Rules associated with the levels above it.
- Define an independent Ruleset for each distinct mapping use case.
- Process millions of rows of data in a single operation, in seconds, by calling a single function right from your SQL code.
- Put Rule creation and maintenance into configuration space by building a simple user interface over the hqRule table set. Change existing Rules or create new ones right in your production environment, without deploying a single line of new code!
Learn More About hqRule
Test Drive the Ruleset Management UI